Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dedicated Linux Help and support

Well well... It is about time that I make this available to the outside world ! As you know ( I hope ) Linux is free for all, and I am sure it will for ever stay that way. The problem is no everyone knows how to use this beast, so in the spirit of Linux being Open Source, I will make my knowledge Open source as well, by posting it here.

I will try and cover as much of Advance Linux (Server environment) as I can, and hopefully you can use this as a good platform to work from. I am an IT Manager by profession, and I am the Head of IT outsourcing as well. I have installed, maintained and created hundreds of Linux network in my lifetime, all of them still running.

It is all about installing Linux right the first time, take no short cuts and SECURE your server, since there are so VERY advance Linux users out there ( normally 12 years old ) that can't wait to hack your box, and use it as a bot server, spam, rootkit server etc. If you visit here often, tell all your friends, still will hopefully grow to a very useful Linux support site ! Till later !

1 comment:

NISTHULAN said...

Hello Sir,
I would like to get help from you,
Please let me know, How to contact you?